Menu

How to Make Lemon Vinaigrette Baked Salmon

Many people don't like salmon because of the way it looks after it cooks because I've heard people say it still looks raw after cooking it. Sprinkling paprika on it before it goes in the oven gives it some color.

I love baked salmon but it is expensive to buy. Whenever I catch it on sale I try to stock up on it because in our house fish is a favorite quick meal to prepare. I prefer baked fish over fried since I am trying to steer away from fried foods. Some of my favorite fish recipes include fried catfish, tuna casserole, fried whiting, baked swai, and baked salmon. Salmon is by far the going favorite in my home. My daughter loves it which is surprising since she is a very picky eater. The salmon recipe I'm sharing here for you is simple and quick and makes for a great lunch or dinner entrée.


Lemon Vinaigrette Baked Salmon


Ingredients:

1 lb salmon fillets

¼ cup Italian dressing vinaigrette

1 tbsp lemon juice for each salmon fillet

2 tbsp brown sugar

Paprika

Salt and pepper

preparation:

Rinse the salmon underwater and pat dry. Place salmon fillets in a casserole dish and add the lemon juice to each fillet. Pour in ¼ cup Italian dressing vinaigrette. I use the lite Kraft brand. This recipe would taste even better if you marinated the fish in the refrigerator for an hour but it is just as good straight to the oven. Sprinkle the brown sugar all over the salmon fillets and sprinkle the salmon with a little paprika about a tbsp. Add salt and pepper to the salmon fillets. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and place salmon in the oven. Bake until the fish flakes making sure not to overcook the fish. Overcooked salmon is dry and you want the fish moist. If the fish is already thawed 25 minutes is enough but if it's frozen 35-40 minutes of cook time is good. You can serve the salmon over a bed of greens with tomatoes and peppers and spoon the remaining lemon vinaigrette sauce over the salmon.

Another way I prepare this recipe is by using salt and pepper, thyme, and lemon juice. Salt and pepper the salmon fillets and add 1 tbsp thyme over the fillets. Add the same amount of lemon to the salmon fillets as above. Bake in a casserole dish in a 350-degree oven for 25 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Source for information, news, and food,recipes. We're dedicated to providing you with the very best and latest news, with an emphasis on cuisines and cooking. Founded in 2019, redlobster-seafood has come a long way from its beginnings in facebook and Instagram pages. When I first started out, My passion for redlobster-seafood gave me the urge to start my own business. We hope you enjoy our products and services as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us. If you have any questions about cooking or you want to buy delicious food for your family and do not know the appropriate quality.