Menu

Best Lobster Roll Pasta Salad Recipe



You can buy lobster tails already packed if you don't want to go through the hassle of cooking live lobsters. I've never cooked fresh lobsters because I'm afraid of them. I don't like the idea of bringing something home alive than killing it in boiling water and eating it. The thought of, it being alive a few minutes ago, will be in my head. I like eating lobster but I prefer the pre-packaged kind when I am making an at home recipe.

Are you looking for a quick and light recipe for lobster? I have one you could try called lobster pasta salad that is easy to make and tastes great.

Lobster Pasta Salad



Ingredients:
1 box of pasta shells
1 lb lobster tails frozen
1 tbsp olive oil
2 to 3 leeks if small
Roasted bell peppers (orange, yellow, or red)
Half a container of grape tomatoes
1 cup miracle whip or mayo
½ cup sour cream
3 tbsp dill
¼ cup lemon juice
Sea salt and pepper to taste

preparation:

Prepare the shells according to the package by adding olive oil to water and salting with sea salt. 
Preheat the oven and place lobster tails in a dish and bake in a butter and garlic sauce sprinkled with salt. 
Drain the pasta and place it in a large mixing bowl. I use roasted bell peppers for all my salads because of the flavor but you can chop 1 bell pepper and add it to the pasta if you don't have roasted peppers. I chop 2 to 3 small leeks and add them to the pasta mixture along with the grape tomatoes.
In a separate bowl, mix the miracle whip, and sour cream with dill. Try not to skimp on dill by using plenty of it to give your salad a dill flavor. Add lemon juice to the sauce. Once the lobster tails are ready and peeled, mix them with the pasta. Season the pasta with sea salt and pepper. Once done, mix the pasta marinade into the pasta shells and put them in the fridge. 
That is the important step in this recipe. The longer it stays in the fridge, the better it will taste the next day. 
The peppers, onions, and seasonings need time to meld with the pasta to give the dish its flavor. Take out of the refrigerator and serve cold. This recipe is good served warm but to me, it takes better cold.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Source for information, news, and food,recipes. We're dedicated to providing you with the very best and latest news, with an emphasis on cuisines and cooking. Founded in 2019, redlobster-seafood has come a long way from its beginnings in facebook and Instagram pages. When I first started out, My passion for redlobster-seafood gave me the urge to start my own business. We hope you enjoy our products and services as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us. If you have any questions about cooking or you want to buy delicious food for your family and do not know the appropriate quality.